Meet Our Team
At Bradenton OB/GYN Associates we’re proud to offer a full range of women’s health services to women of all ages and life stages. To do this, we have a competent staff of board-certified physicians available to provide all of our services. Each of our doctors has specialty training in certain areas to best serve you.
Leila Sakhai, MD
Dr. Sakhai is originally from West Virginia. She is the mother of two young men. The oldest son has recently made her a proud grandmother! She enjoys traveling, playing tennis, woodcarving, gardening and spending time with family. Florida was always a second home to her and she is very glad to call Sarasota her new full time home.
She is very dedicated to making every patient feel comfortable and cared for. It is so important to be able to communicate with your doctor effectively and Dr. Sakhai will listen and take the time needed to make that happen.
- Marshall University, Huntington, WV – Undergraduate
- Marshall University Joan C Edwards School of Medicine, Huntington, WV – Medical School
- West Virginia University, Charleston, WV – OB/GYN Residency
- Board-Certified OB/GYN
- Woman’s Reproductive Tract
- Pregnancy and Childbirth
Wayne A. Cohen, MD, FACOG
Dr. Cohen has been providing excellent obstetrics and gynecology services to his patients in Sarasota since 1996. He is a board-certified Gynecologist and a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is currently the Medical Director for the Venice and Sarasota Medical Pregnancy Centers, which are non-profit pregnancy counseling services, assisting pregnant women in need or crisis. Dr. Cohen has been married for 28 years and has two grown children. He enjoys an active dedication to his church and faith-based activities.
- Harlem Hospital, Affiliate of Columbia Presbyterian Hospital – OB/GYN Residency
- University of West Indies, Jamaica – Medical School
- 3D High-Definition Surgery
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery
- Essure Tubal Occlusion
- MyoSure Hysteroscopy
- NovaSure Endometrial Ablation
- Director, Sarasota Medical Pregnancy Center
- Fellow, American College of OB/GYN
- Member, Sarasota County Medical Society
Katrina Davis, MD, FACOG
Dr. Davis’s special interests include treatment of painful bladder syndrome, pelvic floor prolapse, urinary incontinence, fecal incontinence, robotic laparoscopy, and treatment of all gynecologic issues.
- Jackson State University – Undergraduate
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine – Medical School
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences – OB/GYN Residency
- Pelvic Surgery
Board-Certified Urogynecologist, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- International Academy of Pelvic Surgery
- American Urogynecologic Society
- Arkansas Medical Dental & Pharmaceutical Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist
Paulina Lamb, ARNP
Paulina is a Nurse Practitioner specializing in Women’s Health and has been practicing as of 2007. Since the age of 9, Paulina has called Sarasota her home. She lives here with her husband of 4 years and their daughter.
- University of Florida – Undergraduate
- University of Miami – Bachelors of Science in Nursing
If you’d like to schedule an appointment today, call 941-343-0609.